- Why is a fierce competitor like Ikanos posting for DS2? Need to ask Matt Keowen I guess.
- In the pass, DS2 had huge stands at CES and expensive signage all over CES that would make ebay blush at the cost. This year DS2 does not even have a small booth to do the demo
- HomeGrid has a small private room hidden in the back of South Hall 2, so if there is a demo, it is hidden from public view--wonder why. I also wonder why DS2 could not even afford their own booth
- DS2 has previously said they were have G.hn chips in 2009. Now they are saying 2010.
- It was overheard after a presentation by a senior DS2 executive in Detroit a few weeks ago that they would only have a FPGA prototype implementation in March 2010.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
DS2 Demos First G.hn Prototypes, Delivers Dramatic Performance at CES 2010
Great news if this demo is true. But the the press release seems strange.